Income Protection Insurance
Ambulance Employees Australia - Victoria (AEAV)
Income Protection provides peace of mind in the event you are injured outside of work hours or diagnosed with an illness. The AEAV has negotiated the most comprehensive scheme available to ambulance sector employees in Australia.
Windsor Income Protection provides many additional benefits unavailable in other schemes.
(For security purposes you may need to adjust your Internet browser to allow pop-ups)
- 90% of your pre-disability income up to a maximum of $2,800 pw
- Work Cover Top-Up benefits included
- 14 day waiting period & 28 days for football injuries.
- Option to pay monthly.
- All Income Protection paid for externally to superannuation premiums is tax deductible.
- Accidental Death & Capital Benefits
- $200,000 with dependents
- $150,000 no dependents
- Coverage for injury resulting in fractured bones
- Coverage for injury resulting in loss or damage to teeth
- Accidental HIV, Hep B & C infection benefit
- Definition of salary to include overtime and allowances
- Rehabilitation Benefit
- Covid-19 cover in excess of 21 days
- AEAV membership fees paid while on cover
While we can’t give individual advice regarding members personal details, we encourage all members to compare our scheme to others on the market. We think you’ll be impressed.
Note: Upon application height and weight responses are not required for Victorian members.
Income Protection Insurance Fees
|Up to 40||1.35% *|
|41 -70||1.85% *|