The AEAV has been at ESTA sites Tally Ho and BalSECC to discuss the staffing review with members and get feedback on our proposed recommendations.
The Staffing Review process has been delayed as a result of ESTA not providing data in a timely manner. The delay provides us with the opportunity to add additional recommendations to our submission.
As a result of feedback and some more suggestions from members, we have amended some recommendations and added some others. These are available HERE.
The amended timetable for the staffing review is:
- Deadline for submissions 23 April 2021.
- Deadline for response to submissions 30 April 2021.
- Meeting to consider submissions and questions from chair Tuesday 4 May
- Meeting to discuss responses and initial views from chair 18 May
- Meeting to discuss further views 25 May
- Submission from chair to CEO early June 2021.
If you have feedback about the recommendations or questions about the review, please contact the AEAV office at 03 9287 1713 or [email protected]