Professional Indemnity Insurance

Paramedics can now download their Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance for 2024. If you require a certificate with you name attached, please contact the union at [email protected].

The Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) requires that certain nationally registered health practitioners must have Professional Indemnity Insurance as part of their registration. Your United Workers Union policy gives you more than enough to meet the requirements of national registration. It covers you in circumstances where you are not covered by your employer’s own PI scheme.

If you require further information about professional indemnity, give the union a call on  03 9287 1713.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email